Accelerated Pathway & Personalized Learning
Accelerated Pathway classes are available to 1st through 8th grade scholars. The goal is to address a national problem of AP scholars being underserved.
Scholars identified as performing at a "Distinguished" or "Proficient"level are provided additional opportunities for enrichment. The goal is to feed and nurture growing curiosity while fostering a love of learning.
Field Trips & Experiences
- Native American Pow Wow at Stone Mountain
- Trees Atlanta visited CA, and gave a presentation on Urban Forests.
- Atlanta History Center
- Civil Rights
- Emmett Till
- Georgia Power Learning Tree
- Chattahoochee Nature Center Water Study
Twice a month our AP teacher visits each class with a new lesson.
- Think Fast
- Kangaroo Math March 2024
- Helen Ruffin Reading
- Noetic Math
- Scripp Spelling Bee
- The StockMarket Game
- GA Council of Economic Education
- Scholar Engagement
- Parental Involvement
- Improved Attendance
- Create a Pipeline into the Gifted Program