Centennial Academy is seeking passionate and innovative educators for the 2018-2019 school year. Are you interested in educating a socioeconomically diverse population of scholars and serving as a model teacher for scholars and families who value excellence in academics, applied STEAM integrated learning, and ethical leadership in an urban environment?
Available Positions for 2018-2019
- Teachers (K-5)
- 6-8 ELA Teacher
- 6-8 Math Teacher
- 6-8 Social Studies Teacher
- 6-8 Science Teacher
- Special Education Teachers
- School Nurse
- Enrollment Director/Registrar
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send a resume and cover letter to Centennial Academy's Human Resources Consultant, Ms. Renarta Freeman, at email@example.com.
Upcoming Recruitment Fairs - Visit our Table!
- Carney Sandoe - Philadelphia, PA (January 25-26, 2018)
- Teachers of Color - Atlanta, GA (February 2-3, 2018)
- Southern Teachers Agency - Atlanta, GA (February 3, 2018)
- Georgia Charter Schools Association - East Point, GA (February 8, 2018)
- Nemnet - Washington, DC (February 24, 2018)
- Carney Sandoe - New York City (March 2, 2018)
- Carney Sandoe - Atlanta, GA (March 7-9, 2018)